Monday 11 January 2010

January 10th, 2010

This was another long day at work, as it was Sunday naturally more quiet than on ther days, but that makes it seem so much longer. The blizzard stayed away from our area again, so now it's all over.

I finally started reading Lydia Davis' The End of the Story. So far I've been very fascinated by her short stories, which very often are simple miniatures, and I'm curious how she deals with a longer piece of prose. I usually do most of my reading on the bus on my way to and then back home from work. It's only about 30 minutes a day, but over time I do manage a lot. At home I read other books, when time allows.



I also managed to listen into one of Ulli's cds, Fever Ray, dark and melodic electonica with a touch of African feeling to it, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment